Church ministries can only function with volunteers. If you are able to volunteer your time in the following positions we ask that you please complete the required paperwork. You are the church body. We encourage you to use your spiritual gifts and talents for the building up of the body of Christ. If you have not identified your spiritual gift, we encourage you to discover it through practice. Through trial and error.
We are always looking for volunteers in our church ministries who would bless our young people and are blessed by serving. Please complete and submit the requirements below if you are considering helping out with:
- 6 month church attendance
- Volunteer Application/Youth Volunteer Application
- Safety & Risk Management Training (Annually)
- Criminal Record Check (renew every 3 years)
- In Person: If you come by the Church office, you can receive a paper form that you can fill out and take to the police station yourself which would be free.
- Online: If you email Pastor Steve your request for an online CRC, you will receive a link to BackCheck where you can complete it all online for a fee of $30.00
Occasionally we have off-site events, and trips where students need rides. If you would be willing to be a driver for youth events please complete the following.
*We will also require a photo copy of your driver's license, and your vehicle insurance, which would need to have $3,000,000.00 liability insurance.
If you interested in helping cook or deliver meals, please contact the church office and we will connect you with Margaret Sutton, who heads up this ministry.