1. 50 people permitted on main floor AND 50 people permitted in the basement if separate entrances are used and there is no commingling in the building.
2. Remain home if you are coughing, sneezing, have a fever, runny nose, sore throat, or fatigue.
3. Practice 2 metre (six feet) physical distancing in both foyer and sanctuary.
4. Use hand-sanitizer upon entering the building and departing the building.
5. Nursery unsupervised; for diaper changing only.
6. No coffee or food prepared or offered (pre-packaged only).
7. No hand shaking or hugging.
8. Practice regular hand washing & avoid touching your face.
9. No singing during our worship times (aerosol concerns).
10. Disinfect high touch surfaces between services (and as needed).
11. Use balcony for families with children who cannot or will not physically distance.
September 1, 2020